- Formal – The formal dining area commandingly positioned at the head of the garden drenched in the breathtaking views can be configured to seat 30 people with 24 at one table.
- Alfresco – The dining opportunities in this idyllic garden setting can be both intimate and romantic with soft candle lit dinners for small groups, a culinary banquet-style feasts for larger groups or a cocktail party. The floating beachfront dining deck with comfortable seating and views is a another more intimate venue option for any mealtime.The floating deck also converts to a stunning massage area cooled by the sea breezes and the gentle sounds of the rolling waves assisting guests in reaching that totally relaxed state
- Casual – The highly appointed breakfast room accommodates 20 people on two tables in kick back style.
- Beach – Nothing beats the beachfront set up, low tables, on the lawn, flanked by the gorgeous Lipa Noi beach and stunning Baan Kilee pool or alternatively BBQ style.
- Kitchen/Bar – Children often prefer to sit at the kitchen “island” for their own personalized dining experience attended to by staff.
- Swim up Bar/SALA – Seats 4 – is a real favourite for kids lunch whilst adults eat semi reclined in the Sala.
- Central lawn – Beautifully positioned in the central area of this impressive villa, this spot is ideal if the weather is uncertain, as diners can enjoy the alfresco experience, but should rain stop play, then staff can easily and efficiently re-locate the dinning inside.
- Room Terrace Private Dining – Guests may desire a more intimate dining experience on their own private dining terrace. With prior warning staff can set up this up with ease for guests requiring that little bit more privacy for that special occasion!
Tables and chairs for smaller groups can be set up on the lawns, beach with sumptuous kick back cushions, low tables and lanterns enhancing this perfect setting for sunset cocktails.