With that sanctuary villa feel, this glorious beach-side location, guests are invited to refresh their inner selves, nurturing spirits as well as physical well being in their pursuit of fitness and wellness. Exercise opportunities available at the villa are:
- The Dining Sala doubles as a yoga pavilion, with unfolding views and accessible from sunrise to sunset for guests to practice in private, with mats offered on a complimentary basis. One-hour private yoga lessons with highly experienced instructors can be arranged.
- The 22-meter pool ideally designed to enable lap swimming and the all-encompassing aqua fit programme.
- The Exercise room in the kids zone, is a great place to work out with limited Isometric fitness equipment including Pilates balls, ropes, a TRX belt and boxing bag, and if this room is occupied by children then the equipment can be used in all various open air or air-conditioned locations throughout the villa.
- Cardiovascular beach runs, power walks or cycling into neighboring hillside trails are all easily accessible from the villa.
- Kayaks and Paddleboards, snorkeling equipment and floats are complimentary and available to be used throughout the day for some exhilarating water work outs.
- Badminton, volleyball and table tennis are all on offer at the villa.
- Private Muay Thai training in cooling landscaped gardens, with kick bags and equipment for the ultimate boxercise work out can be arranged, should guests desire.
- Mountain bikes can also be used to explore the beach and neighboring hills, with interesting jungle trails to be discovered. Interesting rides through the villages and past local attractions; give a unique perspective of this gentle island life.